More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My brain works

It seems people always question my decision to make a decision and not be so indecisive anymore. They tell you, "Be assertive, you are too indecisive." Then you choose to make a choice and the chosen is scolded and misunderstood. How hard is it for people to understand that. I make whatever decisions in my life for a reason...and I will never allow something to overcome my ability to make decisions, so stop worrying. I'm old enough to choose my own path in life, and if you can't trust that I'm making the right decisions, then you really don't know me like you thought. Get a clue, don't be so irrational. All the answers are more apparent than you think. I have a brain, my brain isn't in danger and yours isn't working...does this make sense? Trigger any reaction?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home