More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Friday, January 14, 2005

I win

I am so wide awake its not even funny! and its 420 yet again...I swear everytime I look at the clock its 420...coincidence or irony?
Crowding my mind with excitement....
Its a beautiful thing---a tear drop---illuminates the eye ten times more than normal and magnifies the heart by a million. Its feel against human skin, so soft and cool; its taste salty yet sweet upon a kiss of true passion. I've been given the greatest gift on earth and I couldn't be happier! Love surpasses all that is good in life and creates its own level of magnificence. I could cry my eyes out for that feeling once more, the feeling of new life; a candle lit within burning bright as a beacon to guide her closer to my soul. I hope she knows the extent to which I am in love with her. I know it is crazy to begin with, but what beauty isn't in life if it isn't a bit unrealistic. I crave it, I feel it, I live it, I love it, I love you more than you'll ever know. I win...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home