More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Friday, March 18, 2005

To My Kitty

My dearest Kitty Kat,
Sometimes I feel like our connection fails us. Ok, not that harshly...it feels as if our connections seem to fluctuate between words on the same page. Sometimes I feel like I am at the end of the page 50 words ahead of you almost ready to flip over to the next page, while other times you take my position. I always know that we will be on the same page always, because we are just that good together. We seem to read at the same pace and follow each others line of sight. I just fear a bunch of things.
I know you always have something on your mind, and I wish I could read it without having to ask you to decipher it for me into audible words. But really I already have the notion of what your thinking, and I want you to know that. You know, this vacation, I swear, we finished each other's thoughts, sentences, and actions more than a million times. You know why...its because we think about each other constantly and wonder what the other is thinking. Correct that: we KNOW what the other is thinking. So here is what I fear: that you will forget to look through that open connection of ours and not understand what I am feeling. I don't want to ever not tell you anything, but yet again I don't want to feel like I have to tell you everything, because you almost know me better than myself. And I think at that point when you do, I will believe you when you say that you love me more. That proves alot when you can anticipate my every thought based upon the premise of being the same person as I am and enjoying life just as much as I do.
On that note, don't forget to enjoy yourself around me. Please neglect the anxiety that work brings upon you and I, and lets simply turn to one another to find that solace that can only be had by a loved one...because Em, I love you with every beat of my heart, every cell in my body reaches out to you always trying to comfort you and keep our relationship perfect (because we are too perfect together, it seems).
...Speaking of perfection, our vacation together couldn't have been better. I loved every moment spent with you, even if you were a bit ill at sometimes. Every new experience was enjoyed to the utmost and I could wish for no other to share it with. And through every glance we shared, I learned soo much more about you and just who you are. Thank you for making it a kick ass break. I'm glad that we can have fun together in any situation...
So, if you are ready, and understand my thoughts and feelings, and I understand you like I believe I do, then lets turn the next page together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home