More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Friday, April 08, 2005

Make your own movie in life

I haven't written on this thing for so long. I'm not really surprised though, because I am so content with my life right now. I mean sure things have gone wrong recently, like 56 % scores on my Chemistry (which I could really care less about because it just isnt interesting to me anymore) and some other of my classes have been giving me trouble. But life with Emily keeps me chugging along past the most indescribable distances that life has to offer. She keeps my head clear, allows my brain to breath freely, and, above all, have amazing sorts of fun that only her eyes and mine can see. We laugh about everything, talk about everything, joke about everything, eat everything (lol) and could not enjoy it anymore with anyone else. I look forward to every second with my love, because every ounce of time spent with her brings a lively spirit to my soul that keeps me alive and well. We often talk about moving in together, and just the thought of having a place of our own together brings great joy to my mind. We will have so much fun together with our own place, including the whole process of making it our own. But thats the future, so I have to focus on the now, which is just as perfect of an idea...with the right person.
Last night, Emily forced me to watch Minority Report which I really didn't think would be a great movie. But stupid me, I should have known how similar of a taste the two of us have together. Two words, f#$king awesome! Think of a combination between the world of the Matrix and of the future and you have this movie down pat. I suggest watching it, you won't be dissapointed.
Thinking of movies, all I can think of is how many movies Em and I still have to watch and share with each other (since some movies have only been seen and enjoyed by one of us). Sometimes I like to believe that my love for watching movies will be my path for life, as if there were a movie for every subject and every occasion. Watching movies brings people together and puts them on the same level of mentality as the other who thinks similarly. So put two people together who think the same and dream the same and you have a perfect movie watching couple...lol. Just a random thought I guess, but I wonder if every movie watched in my lifetime will be shared with such a beautiful and perfect woman as she. That would drive my life to such a beautiful production of itself, complete with a perfect beginning, continuously rising action always, multiple climaxes along the rising mountain of the plot, and an ending that could only satisfy a unique romantic comedy. If I were to ever make that movie, I could tell you one thing, you'd be jealous but overzealous, and you'd watch it over and over till all of your tears of indulgence ran dry...then you decided to find that perfect person to fill the part of the main character that will ultimately coerce you into your own story fit to be made into a movie for all to see...start filming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home