More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Why be something you find no interest in?

I don't know what I am doing with my life sometimes. I sit in class every morning that I decide to wake up for (which I didn't do this morning) and stare aimlessly into the open spaces of the chalkboard and wonder "What the fuck do I care about a stupid variable or a letter A that stands for a coefficient, or the quantum numbers of a Hydrogen molecule?" Its so stupid how we have to learn about the most abstract ideas of our being in order to become something in life. I personally always long to know more about the universe, but now I am starting to believe that formulas, equations, and such are made up reasonings for why we exist on this world as we do...like they are just generally accepted as being reasonable and explanations for everything. You can compare it to our language. Someone way back when decided that this letter "B" that I type should have the Buh sound...why not the "erhayed" sound or a squeak instead? Everything in society is made up to comfort everyone and keep things in order so as to not allow the stray mind to wander throughout the world without a reason or purpose for being. Sure, certain things in chemistry might help find cures and medicines to better human illnesses. But not everyone wants to be a doctor of medicine, or a Chemist. Not everyone wants to just shove themselves through a designed program that teaches them logic about a category of study that doesn't interest them or come naturally to them. I am a firm believer in the idea that we are born to become experts in what we are best at or what comes naturally to us, as is we are all designed to fulfill a specific purpose in our own universe and in the created world of another human soul. For someone, I could be the one to tell them or let them know that life is too important to waste one second of it. That person for me could be the one to fix my broken back. We are all created for a specific reason...I just wish I could find mine. And sometimes I think it is to write or do Photography, which I would love to do, but my insecurities get in the way, along with my plans for the future. Futurally speaking (like that word? lol), I dont want to have to travel and be away from a family that i love doing photography, and I dont want to not be a successful writer. I don't know, I guess my time of epiphany will come, but please come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home