More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Years Resolution

My new years resolution is to enjoy life to its fullest and get rid of the unhapiness in my life. Well, I guess I already fulfilled that resolution then. I couldn't be any happier in this new year. Though I didn't have to wait for the ball to drop to find that out. I could have pointed that out to myself and the 6 others (moreso one in particular who already feels it) with just a locking of the lips and a grasp of the heart. I knew it was coming. It was just right and meant to happen. My first kiss into a new year: Buzzed a bunch, but still ready to accept the responsibility that my life has changed and I can handle it. Tell THAT to my parents! Tell them that I couldn't be happier with the love I have been given and the happiness that trails from its back end and walks in front of it. Tell them that the mere sight of this beautiful lady drives me to insanity but leads me to be sane all in one. You know what I am talking about with the good insanity? The kind that drives you crazy thinking how you can be nuts about a person and always want to learn more and more and more and more each second, starving for knowledge without books or lecturing, knowing that only good can come from such a connection of two souls and that enjoyment of life can be shared under one love continuously. I can only know that such a feeling will never fade into the darkness and that it will nott detach itself from that which means us to be together. It's just too perfect, although that is what sometimes scares me. But fuck fear! I look him straight in the face and tell him to go to hell where all bad feelings come from. Perfection is just what fits in this feeling of extreme hapiness, and it shall for however long we are all meant to be happy in this world by whoever up there decides it to be. It seems that two in love can conquer the world, especially when a connection exists outside of the physical world, put high above all others and away from any interference from the psychotic society we live in. So I therefore take my place as Prince and she my Princess. My first order of business, get everyone more drunk and let them eat cake (unless its chocolate).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home