More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Touchdown...back on Planet Reality

Man, there are very few words to describe the last 24 hours of my life. What chemistry, what a connection, what a beautiful experience, what a fun and relaxing time. It makes you think: how comfortable are you really when it comes to the one person in life that you rely on for happiness? Although Jacky and I have only spent so little time together this past 3 weeks going on a month, every second has been better than the last. I still cannot believe that it just fell into my lap like this, remembering that I told myself that I would not look for anything serious. But as Jacqueline puts it, our friend Destiny has stepped in and we have no way around it. We are so comfortable around each other, so honest in our conversations, so mature with our emotions that it is bound to lead to something beautiful as it already has.

We spent the evening talking late into the morning hours. We had such a great conversation about everything and anything. It was deep in nature and had no boundaries. We kissed and fooled around for a little in the midst of it all. It was bound to happen because we haven't been able to hang out in the privacy of our own bedroom until yesterday. But I gave her an incredible feeling inside and all over her body. I wanted to please her so badly for so long, and I finally got that chance. She was surprised how good it had felt; I wasn't. The best felt emotions come from the heart, and all I wanted to do was give her that piece of my heart that she had been working on for days. With her soul-seeking eyes, her voluptuously tempting lips, her exotic touch and curves everso silky to the touch, she won me over countless times.

We attempted to sleep. Well I didn't do so well. She slept and as always I got hot. So I turned on the air and caressed her cheek with the softest part of my hands while her consciousness dwindled away into Dreamland. I finally got some sleep though, but we still ended the morning by waking up early. I made her banana pancakes, the Breakfast of Champions. As she always does, she expanded my horizons by suggesting that I cook an egg over-easy and toss them on top of the pancakes. Interesting, and quite delicious. Us Americans always try to overcomplicate things and keep things neatly separated. She keeps it simple. ;)

So after a breakfast hearty enough to start off an amazing day, and a nice conversation with my brother Ian, we took off to my parents room. See, normally I would be ashamed to even mention that, but she did something to me that morning that took away all of the hinderances and shyness. It relinquished my fears of what she might think about me. The real Joshua Anthony Nangle that I have always wanted to strengthen and bring out of me was starting to emerge once more. This girl is the kind of girl that you can just be you around. And I'd encourage everyone to settle for nothing less, because it adds to the comfort of a relationship. Be you, and let God decide if you are meant to cross paths based on your common grounds. But I digress yet again.

So bedroom. Went to watch a movie, ended up falling into a deep realm of passion. We did things with each other that I did not expect, that I did not necessarily have on my mind. But it was absolutely amazing, every bit of it, for both of us. We made love, explored each other even more, and talked about things that only lovers do. It was surreal at first, but the comfort level was high. We slept for a bit, tried to watch a movie, then grabbed some Pollo Tropical (her favorite place to eat). We came back and slept some more. We were very lazy, needless to say, but it was so nice to just let go of the world that often troubles us and calls upon us to be alert to each and every detail. We weren't detailed yesterday. We were supposed to go to the beach, but that didnt happen. We were supposed to have a nice dinner, and instead we ended up going to Walmart and buying some supplies to make a Mexican-type sandwich called Niño Envuelto (made with a spread of mayo, sour cream, mustard over uncrusted white bread with American cheese, ham and turkey, salt and pepper, rolled up with aluminum foil into a sandwich roll with jalapeños as an good alternative option to place inside...glass of milk to go with is great...mmm). We played chess, checkers, damaschinas (Chinese Checkers), and hung out with my brother. The best of both worlds.

Side note: I love hanging out with my brother. It reminds me of just how successful we are going to be because of his growing confidence and outlook on life. Him and I are good for each other. We rub off positivity on each other, and it is the one thing that will keep us growing and changing together as we become young, wealthy and free.

Return to the bedroom for the second attempt on watching the movie. No success. More love to be given, never enough time. We fell right back into each other's arms and took advantage of the time that we had away from our outer-world situations. She lay there in the nude as I ran my fingers across her beautiful mocha-colored skin, the small of her back, her entire body really. What a priviledge to give such a beautiful woman the love and attention that her body deserves. She fell asleep again, and so did I.

She woke up at 2:30 in a haze. It was time to return to our normal life for a little while. Her aunt and uncle who she stays with did not know of our rendevous and the love we had in store for each other on that incredible day. So until then, she will continue to make it back to her place on time before her tios wake up at the young hour of 6 o' clock. But it is my job to give her the liberty to come and go as she pleases, to go out there and win in this life so that she may live like she is supposed to; with the freedom and life that we all deserve.

She is my woman now, and so much more than my words can fathom in this second so early in the morning. But I must be careful, because although the feeling is real, words are very powerful. I trust though that they will be spoken at the right time, although having already been spoken in the verses of our body language. It is just a matter of time now. But that's all that I have: time.

Time to move on. Time to change. Time to fall in love. Time to make a man of myself. Time to be an example. Time to get the job done. Time to make a commitment and back it up with action. Time to live out my life's dreams. Time to save my family from this life. Time to lead my family. Time to live for someone and something that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home