More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A night to remember

Funny how life changes so rapidly when you are put on the right path and you know it.
I have never been happier than I am today. People will talk, men will cheat, women will pretend to be happy and rely on false security, but I have these standards that I believe are necessary to keep true while the rest of the promiscuous world continues their debauchery.
I am getting back to my roots again. Being the gentleman that I always have been, always smiling and complimenting people in their uniqueness, has been quite rewarding. And if the old adage holds true, then what goes around will definitely come back around and my life will be led with nothing but blessings to behold.

So why a night to remember?

This girl. Rather, this woman with a little girl's heart; wanting to be loved and naive enough to live life passionately without regards to the outside world so judgmental and dream-theiving in its nature. The first time I met this girl, I could not help but be head-over-heels attracted to. Rich in exotic beautiful, her smile able to part the skies, her figure voluptuous in stature and such amazing eyes transparent enough to peer into her soul. She has THE most unique qualities I've ever seen in a woman, and I cannot help but love every single one of them. And what puts the icing on the cake is that I feel like me around her, like I can truly be myself without regards to any insecurity or image to live up to. Emotional freedom. She is radiant. What a beautiful creation through God's eyes.

Call it love? Not quite yet. But the desire is there.

After a long day of thinking about her from the first time we had connected, I retired from work with $250 dollars in my pocket. Not a bad shift at work. But the worry of my financial responsibility was no longer on my mind, because she had been crowding it for days. Texting her at work, I let her know that I wanted to see her again. Our first kiss had happened by some stroke of fate the night before as someone had prompted for us to engage, as if God's hand had been working its plan to force us to do what we had already been wanting to do (thankfully because I was only out to respect her as a lady). This night was spent getting to know her in the evening over dinner and mini-golf (I know, I'm a cheese ball), a small fashion show/dancing party at the local club, and about 2 hours of passionate kissing in a secret spot of hers over the balcony of a local resort. The view of the city was amazing, but the gaze into her eyes was much more incredible. But I digress.

We grabbed some food at the local Ale House and shared a quick kiss while conversation. Although I was tired with fatigue, I was alive with excitement to share another special moment with her like the days prior. We decided we did not want to leave each other. So after a quick Slurpee at the adjoining 7-11, she thought of a place for us to be.
The town of Celebration was quiet with peaceful breezes and the echoing sounds of remaining inhabitants at the local bar. But it was her and I walking hand in hand as we shared the lights, open space and peace of the small town. We took a pit stop at a local ritzy-looking hotel for her to freshen up a bit, while I distracted the middle-aged Concierge named Brian with my tactful conversational skills. It was like a 007 mission and I was James Bond. She gives me that feeling of confidence like I can do anything.

We set out on our 2 mile walk along the pathway near some of the most luxurious houses you have ever seen. They were not mansions, but you could tell that a lot of thought went into the beautiful construction of these houses. We walked a little, talked a little, dreamt a little, and kissed a ton. We stopped at a nearby bench, sat under the stars, and tasted each others kiss once more. She's like a drug, I tell you. One kiss is never enough.

I couldn't contain myself. I had to put my hands all over her to let her know that I was crazy enough about her to want to give her part of my world, but respectful enough not to move too fast. Her body is beautiful from what my lips and hands told me that night. It made me want to cherish her enough throughout the next few weeks of getting to know each other to be able to have the chance to give her the passionate love that she deserves, to be able to give her every euphoric feeling known to man. She makes me believe that I have that power, and I do. But the best part was the look in her eyes, as the lights of the stars and the walkway illuminated them enough to see inside of her heart; that this feeling was as rare and authentic as an Argyle diamond.

You could call me hopelessly romantic, but I am the only hopeful romantic that I know of willing to give the world to someone with patience, understanding, respect and love. When I have it, I'll fight for it just like Neo, General Maximus Decimus Meridius, Braveheart, and anyone who knows the truth about being a man's man and loving a woman who builds him up daily.
2 hours of benchwarming (so to speak), we continued down the path so that we could get her home being that she had to be up early the next day. But we took our time, talked some more, kissed while walking and eventually got lost. Be careful what you wish for, because it just might come true. I totally had said earlier that I enjoyed getting lost with her and not caring about anything, and so it came to be. We continued until we ran into one of the neighborhoods and finally figured out where we were. It was an adventure nonetheless, but more an opportunity to spend more time together, which we enjoyed. Running, laughing, kissing still more and more, falling on grass, admiring the homes around us, stubbing our toes, working up blisters; this was as good as it gets for the situation that we had to make the most of. Thank God for the iPhone, otherwise we would have watched the sun come up. The night finally ended as we walked barefoot back into the small town and found our way to our cars. With the sweetest kiss that you could have ever felt, I placed my lips upon hers and bid her good night. I drove away that night more tired than I had ever been, but happier and more certain than ever. This is where I was meant to be, in this moment with this girl.

I've learned so much about life and love up until then, but this one takes the cake when it comes to putting my life into perspective. I understand so much more about who I am as a person, what I want to be and what type of person I want to spend my life with. And although this girl and I are not yet serious, I think I might be in love. So I tread softly and with care so that His plan may play out, knowing that faith is what drives us to where we belong. I trust that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home