More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Imminent

She's on her way here right now. I have butterflies wrestling in my stomach, but I don't know why. I'm not entirely nervous or anything. lol. I laughed when I just read that. But it must be the excitement of seeing her and having her lay next to me tonight that gets my heart a-flutter. I don't want to sleep with her. I respect her too much. I want her to know that I care about her so much and that whenever it happens is whenever it happens. It truly is like Pandora's box...once you open it, you can never close it unless you run away from it. And trust me, once we open that box, I won't be the one to close it unfortunately...lol. Love is an addiction for me when it is with the right person. I give it 110% percent of my heart and ability to please her in all areas. That in itself is an exciting thing if it truly does feel right when it happens.

Those feelings felt during intimacy are probably the best one could ever feel. And the only thing that multiplies it is the progressions of a relationship into something more serious, deep, and comfortable. Then the intimacy reaches another level, I assume. I've only loved and been in love, broken hearts mistakenly and been heart broken more than twice. I've never taken love to the extent of lengthy and eternal commitment, or past the excitement of marriage into starting a family. I am sure those make intimacy that much more satisfying. Plus, a lengthy exploration of one's body also puts you at an advantage of knowing how to please and be pleased.

She just texted me. She is on her way right now. For all I thought, she was already at the door, but now I can ease up and relax a bit.

We've got quite a day planned for tomorrow. I'm gonna wake up around 11 and make her some Banana pancakes in the morning. Then we will probably end up kissing and getting closer. After that, we are gonna hit up the beach. I am thinking about Clearwater Beach simply just for her to watch the sunset with me. There is a possibility that we may hit up Cocoa Beach, but my intent was to become amiable with the sun on one side of the Earth or the other. There is nothing like the gleam of the sun over the calm, ocean waters as it sinks into oblivion only to return the next day with another story to tell. Quite romantic indeed! Then after all that mess, I am going to cook this beautiful young lady some dinner and grab a bottle of her favorite wine (Riesling). After some good food and conversation, a movie will end the night for us in preparation for the next day at Fultons Crab House. It will be a short-lived taste of a full day of hanging out together. But nevertheless, its always good to have a taste of what is to be served. We will call this our Appetizer Monday, a prelude to the amazing feelings to be experienced in the months to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home