More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Monday, March 16, 2009

Confessions of a once confused man

I've determined a couple of certain ideas that have not yet ceased to exist: Ill never give up on myself, I'll never give up on my dreams, I'll never give up on True Love, and I'll never give up on obtaining a life filled with purpose.

It seems I have made mistakes in love. And I realize that. Every Day. And I always take from it some sort of positive to use for applying to the next steps in my relationship. I feel I am a compassionate man, and I truly put everything into the love that I give. Granted, I have made stupid decisions, and I am definitely not perfect. But my intentions are ALWAYS pure. I can only remember one time where they were not, and it was without love in my heart during a period of hurt. But I have become stronger with time and understanding of why we as humans play with the emotional heart strings of the Love Violin. We pluck, we strike, and we fill the air with all sorts of sounds; some agonizing, some entrancing and others quite pleasant. But we learn to understand that maintenance is essential and practice serves as perfectly necessary in order to keep those strings from breaking all together. The more experienced, the less likely to create fatal disaster and leave more expensive damage to be fixed. But it can still be fixed, nonetheless. We do it from lack of experience and maturity in the realm of playing the violin, or we play this violin like we would some other less romantic instrument, like the Trombone. We should all take a couple of Violin lessons from time to time.

I've always been a huge advocate of just figuring things out, because if you are afraid to take leaps of faith, you'll just never know and one will always live their lives out in fear and lack of knowing what could have been. Learn from everything, shy from nothing. The more beneficial and purposeful experiences there are is the more mistakes you are bound to make, but with less and less falling, failing, and flailing.

Now if I only had someone to bear patience for my mistakes, forget all of the past, and take a stride forward in the right direction (finally!) then I know we would figure out each other so well that not even a tank could penetrate through the walls of understanding.

You would think by being a man, admitting the wrongs and turning over a leaf to forget the past would wipe the slate clean for a new day. But some are stubborn; others are misunderstanding, while most are selfish at such a young age. Sure we could all wait till we are older to relinquish unto selflessness, but why wait to enjoy the benefit of a giving relationship?

I know what's right. It's just that the right person doesn't know what is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home