More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Lead by example

Just got back from Kelley's place, and realizing a LOT about where I'm at in life, love and business. It is quite interesting to watch myself change as the mental gears continue to turn and the clicks tend to continue. Always a giving and loving person, I have become less worried about helping everyone else and finding that it is easier to allow people to grow on their own God-given abilities. Plus, when you've been working with someone or a group for 6 months teaching them what you know, how to get to where you are, and pouring your thought process/heart into them, you had better believe that they are ready to take the exercise and put it into routine. Sometimes it is just easier to move along and trust your faith will not let you down. My goal is to lead by example.

There really is so little time to put towards multiple projects in life. It is easy to lose focus, but the good thing is that it is not so for me. Focus is my slave, and I am its master. Its time to take everything that I have learned in my life up until now and put it into action to produce the future I have started to design for myself. I know the wealth of information has already begun to pour out. I have claimed my team as "My Team" and noone elses. No one is going to come in and grow my business team like I can, nor do I want them to. It would be unproductive, knowing that my thought process would interfere at such a time.

Side note: It's cool watching other people dress up for halloween and be just as happy as they are every day as opposed to just in that one moment. It was SO tempting to want to stop by an Amigos party and hang out with everyone, but I know that would be folding on the hand that I have held for myself when the cards were dealt some odd year and a half ago. But its fulfilling knowing that no one but I will determine my destiny, and no influences to ease the pressure are needed. I'm a strong individual these days, on the edge of stubbornness if you will, and my passion flows heavily through my veins.

So needless to say, this next phase is going to be the most interesting one. All the signs are in favor of building this thing big though: location, right timing, momentum and the economy all point towards our initiative to give people a way out. Our creativity in this stage is going to have a bearing on how our organization shapes up, and I believe it is going to be the defining moment of what we do with our team for the next 5 years. Do it once, and never work on it again they said. Excited to see the results pan out and teach from it to help others do the same as we are, but BETTER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home