More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Pierce me

Two more days till we leave for California. The trip is going to be awesome! Me and Em will be away for two weeks without school, work, or any annoying parents...at least mine...lol j/k. I might as well update you on me and all the interesting stuff going on in my life.

Recently I got my tongue pierced like I said that I would do like 2 months ago. Just took off 3 days from work and got it done on a monday, and had to work on thursday with it still swollen. Thsssat wasssth fun trrryin to taulk wisth a bolth in my mousth. But now its almost healed and I can start thinking about getting a different looking bolt in my mouth that isn't hard ass steel and wont knock against my teeth everytime I go to stick my tongue in my girlfriend's mouth...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home