More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Monday, March 04, 2013

I know it for sure now

It happened last night...that feeling. Its a feeling of certainty, security, understanding, complete satisfaction, life without breath, a flutter, a beat commonly skipped. I am in love with the woman of my dreams and we are meant to be together.

Watching Where the Wild Things Are in IMAX was pretty cool. But the conversations prior to the movie were what led up to that moment where tears were shed and an endless kiss shared without regards to time or surroundings. We continued our game of 20 questions, with such questions as "What would you name your kids?" "At this point in your life, who do you imagine yourself with (duh)?" and questions of the like. We love to be "people watchers" and talk about our observations in life. That is just another reason why we belong together. We are open to each other. How beautiful and rare.

Something stirred inside of us watching that nonsensical movie filled with dreams, laughter, anger, sadness and imagination. Up until the last 15 minutes, it didn't make sense. But then I watched her cry and I felt why; mainly because I felt the same way. It all made sense to me. Like Neo in the Matrix, I knew why.

Everyone in this world wants to be loved, to be a part of something special, to know they belong. At that moment, I arrived at that thought...That for the first time in my life, I felt like I belonged in this world, in this moment, with this woman, in this relationship, this love, this plan that we have. We were meant for each other from the absolute beginning. I was made for this woman to complete her and give her everything in this world, and she was made for me to fill me up and to give to me the remainder of my heart's void, to establish her presence in the empty pieces of my soul that God had intended for her to take.

I dried her tears as she laughed with drops falling from her soft and sparkling brown eyes. I love when she cries, because she laughs as she does it. How amazing can someone be to laugh as they cry, finding happiness in even the saddest moments. How beautiful of a creature she is, Gods gift to me. The movie ended and we spoke those words of intimacy that most choose to forget as their years escape them in the hustle and bustle of their ignorant lives, chasing the emptiness of not their own dream but someone else. "Te amo...I am in love with you." She looked at me and I kissed her with all of my might, my soul implanted deep into her lips with that one kiss that drew a long awaited tear that I had been imagining for all my life. It was that tear that fell upon our soft kiss that had let me know that I was making the decision to propose to the most special girl on the Planet, the most amazing woman on Earth, the most angelic and sweetest human being in this Universe. This, this girl named Jacqueline who I never imagined I would have started dating or ever encountered, would be my partner for life, the love of my life, the woman I would give my all to and receive it right back.

Time passed still and we couldn't stop kissing. We spent that night imagining our future silently in our minds together, knowing that our day is soon to come. Thank God I have men in my life that encouraged me to want to do the right thing and to act upon my love like a real man should. I am continuing my adventure tomorrow to buy the ring that will symbolize it all and speak my love to her. Not as nervous as I thought. I am jacked with excitement about this life. We are going to achieve great things together in this life, I can feel it. She even wants to be my business partner. Haha, never thought that. But I'm glad because now she will be a part of my life's mission and purpose with my business that I have worked so hard on. What pride and passion I have for it, and now for the love we have made together and will for the rest of our lives.

I am head over heels, and its the real deal. You couldn't trade this feeling for anything in the whole entire world. It's beyond emotion, it just makes sense. This was in our design.

Start the clock, life has begun on October 18th at 1:30 am. It's official. I'm the luckiest man alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home