More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The 350 Z provision

So where do I stand right now in my life? A mile away from a pile of poop high atop a mountain of glorious self sufficiency and utter contentment with my wonderful life...all I need is a 350 z!

It's funny how I always seem to want more and more when I already have everything I have ever wanted, or at least an idea and a plan to attain it. But it reveals a bunch about my desires and what I already have. If a fast car is all I can think to want, then I find true happiness already in the life I lead with a great girlfriend, a decent flexible job, a track for college, and a family that always cares no matter what! And I know that even if I don't get that furious velocity controlled at the tips of my lead toes, I believe life will still go on, and that I will eventually see the error of my wants. But by having such high standards for my life by always wanting something bigger and better, it can only single out true love by stopping it in its path and questioning its capabilities to take on such a challenge of growth and high standing. If it cannot keep up with the desires that we as humans are constantly heightening in order to find a larger sense of hapiness, then there must not be a true love. Some do not look for higher variations of love, rather, just settle with what they think love is, and are thus blinded. But it is normal to expect that special loved one of yours to exceed or meet all of the criterion for a true love...because they love you so much as to always think of you first above themselves or their wants and make sure your smile is the source of their satisfaction in life. And not even a 350 z can compare when those levels are met with an embracing welcome filled with surprises and expected hapiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home