More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Nothing you can willingly change

In this week, I have learned just one thing: it doesn't matter what you do, nothing will change unless it wants to. For example, in me writing all of my thoughts and actions down on an internet interface notebook thing, it will really only make whoever reads it to think, but not to do. And I have always known that and therefore do not look for the comments of others to spark some pity debate on things I believe to be true to my heart. I have always known this, but this week's events kind of solidify that for me as a human being striving for knowledge. If someone wants to be happy one way, or escape sadness at that, and it seems that it is not the way to freedom from your point of view, then too bad for you. We cannot change the world as one person unless we die for what we believe in and people see that. Sad isn't it? I mean, think about how many people had to die for us to have an America or for jews to be able to live freely again in whatever place they chose, or for blacks to have their voice in society and yell out "I am a person too!"? You just cannot change people or sway them in your perspective. So have your opinions, keep them to yourself, don't stress over other peoples problems or uncertainties, and live YOUR life and make the most of it...and if you choose not to, then write a book. When that person wants to read it, they will, because time will reveal many things and allow people to see the light. With age comes wisdom, so be smart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home