More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Monday, October 17, 2005

Analyze This...Analyze That...Not DeNiro's kind of movie

I wonder sometimes if my ability to analyze everything right down to the tee can sometimes be my downfall. By analyzing, I seem to force myself to think of every single option and seek the one that makes me the most happiest. I mainly choose the one that I have always chosen, but it seems that there are sub-branches in this choice that force me to want more and more and more and more.

I fail to forget that life cannot be like the movies, hence that is why movies are made, right? To bring up our hopes only to chop them right back down to the stump they once were. Sure they entertain but for the hopeless romantics, those that want only the best for their love, they seek other options and methods in which there is a failsafe for every argument and an entrance for any good situation to begin from. Yet again, though I fail to realize that true perfection does not exist but by the eyes of those who have it within their grasps. Thus, she becomes perfect for me because of the way she makes me feel...and sometimes I can thrive off of the conflict and annoyance that she holds for me, due to the fact that it leads to growth and learning towards that bearable love that allows for much pleasure in the long run.

Just sometimes I wish that when you want to tell someone something and they are supposed to get it, but really you didn't want to have to tell them because they already should have know this for a fact, that they just get it because they have a heart for you and wont be able to assume automatically things that need not be assumed.

Love is supposed to exude pure positivity, isn't it? Or is it meant to have its negatives at times?
How can one's insensitivity exist when they say and feel that they love you more than they do, but cannot bear to listen to hear about their own insensitivity that hurts your feelings? Someone please tell me how to break through this rugged forcefield of insensitivity, this unnecessary front, and extract the comfort that love provides. It will then allow for more intimacy and closeness when two must be physically far apart but within reach of the eyes and on the same spiritual level. Keep a good spirit and good love shall conquer.

"I believe in love the verb, not the noun" --Greg Behrendt

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care..." -Unknown

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger k said...

joshua joshua joshua...you have LITERALLY stolen the words right out of my head and from my fingertips. but i'm glad you did, cause i don't think i could've said it any better.


come to think of it, i'm posting this up. it's too good not to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home