More To The Mind Than Meets The Personality

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Finally, some inspiration

I've realized so much in the past couple of days...and every bit of it has made me that much more content with my life. Confidence walks by my side and the wind can no longer shift my motion. I'm walking on a road less taken, by my standards, and it doesn't bother me that there is dust in my shoes. I'm not afraid to face the fork in the road, almost excited to peek down each path. For I fear not what lies ahead nor am I concerned with which way serves best. I close my eyes and follow its lead, knowing that faith will bring me to unbelievable experiences and unthinkable knowledge. Cannot burden myself with the petty aspects of life, only be strong and become stronger; find hapiness wherever it wants to meet me. Can no longer tetter totter by myself, legs are getting tired. My mind is open and the clouds have cleared, lights shining bright up there. Bring it on world, there are too many things in my life that I love and you cannot change that. For what it is worth, I am worth it. I am worth the fight, the struggle, the battle among hearts. Let down your armor and find an amiable welcome...mine arms are extended to you for comfort.

Get to know me and you will find yourself happier than you could have ever imagined. Be you, and only you cause I will not change you. But I have much soul to offer, bringing patience, respect, and trust always to your thoughts. The slower it goes, the longer we can enjoy it. Life is too short anyways and there are not enough needles and thread to mend the breadth of our lives when cut away. Don't forget about me unless you want to be forgotten. I have a good memory, but it often fails when there is no marker of intimacy to lean back upon. Intimacy is the ultimate source of human connection. Did you know that? It encompasses all of those fickle words that people hope for in love. Truth, respect, giving, protection, excitement, hapiness, comfort, beauty, warmth, home. We can do this, we have it in us to. It is in our blood to bleed for passion. Be passionate for what you love in life and all is well. One day, that passion you deem as true love could disappear and you would have never had the chance to say goodbye. Sad, but true. You don't realize that until its gone; cannot yearn for it until you cannot have it. But I believe that this is the excuse for the weak at heart and mind. Those who are afraid of the unknown to which they have not dabbled in. Fight against the fallacy that plagues the emotion of mankind. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Find strength, all of you, in any way you can, and cherish yourself until someone takes over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home